Following the YouTube Partner Program
Seeing the number of successful YouTubers in the world, you may be curious how they can earn so much money from the profession. As a way to earn money from YouTube, you must first enable Google AdSense features by following the YouTube Partner Program. The trick is not difficult at all.
- Log in to your YouTube account
- At the top right, hit the YouTube account icon, then hit Creator Studio
- On the left, select Channel> Status and Features
- In the Monetization section, click Enable
- Follow the next procedure that appears on the screen
- At this point, you will be asked to verify via phone number. After becoming a YouTube Partner, you are required to link a YouTube account with an AdSense account. Here's how:
- Click the YouTube account icon> Creator Studio> Monetization
- Select the "How will I be paid?" Section.
- On the AdSense Association page, follow each step until you are transferred to the AdSense website
- Use the same Google account as the YouTube channel to sign up for AdSense
- Enter password
- Agree to AdSense terms
- Complete the AdSense sign up form
- You will be redirected back to the YouTube page and a statement appears that AdSense registration is in progress
- If registration is approved, you will get an email
If it is officially registered, the money automatically generated from the video will be accumulated to your AdSense account.
Content is King
Having an AdSense account and registered as a YouTube Partner does not necessarily make you earn money just like that, Buddy Studentpreneur. You must make sure that the video you upload has many views, as well as the subscriber on your channel. The more number of subscribers and views, the more the amount of income you can get.
For that, you must create the content as attractive as possible, Buddy Studentpreneur. Before that, of course you have to do research related segmentation of the audience that you want to target. If you're targeting a teenage audience, you can create light-themed content like friendship or romance. Watch videos frequently from other YouTuber channels for inspiration. However, remember, do not get plagiarism huh!
Develop Your Personal Brand and Merchandise Sell
Another way to become a successful YouTuber is to have a distinctive feature of your content. This trademark can be anything from the logo name of the channel, how to greet the audience, the color tone of the video used, until the editing techniques that you apply. This is what will differentiate you from other YouTubers so that viewers can remember you as a brand. Over time, you must continue to develop the brand to be stronger.
Well, if your brand is strong enough (usually marked by the number of subscribers and viewers that increase), you can use it to sell merchandise. This has been successfully done by many YouTubers abroad, one of which is Alfie Deyes. By using the name PointlessBlog, its channel now has more than five million subscribers. He also made merchandise such as T-shirts and hats with the logo "PB" (PointlessBlog) for sale.
What Should Be YouTuber to Make Money from YouTube?
Getting money from YouTube does not have to be a YouTuber way. However, in this case, YouTube is just a kind of middleman. For example, you have a Shopify account to sell women's clothing online. Well, you can create a video that the content is still associated with the product sales. At the end of the video, you can include a call-to-action (CTA) that can direct viewers to your Shopify selling account landing page.
Are you still interested to earn money from YouTube, buddy student? If so, hopefully the above reviews can help you to make it happen, yes. If you have any ideas or other tips to earn money from YouTube, do not hesitate to let me know in the comments field!